.
"Food: Science, Art, Passion, Pleasure, Adventure & Exploration"
.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Something Savory?

I think tomorrow (or rather later today, since it's now the 4th of January) I will make something savory.

I am pretty good at making basic curries in different flavors and I haven't made a curry dish in a long time. I might do that with some jasmine rice or I'll think about making a stir fry dish. My cheese enchiladas are awesome, too. Decisions, decisions!

So stay tuned for a savory food adventure tomorrow. I might step out to eat somewhere for lunch and if I can snap some photos of what I choose for lunch, I'll take them and write about my lunch out, here. This year, I'll definitely have to explore more restaurants, shops and markets further and takes LOTSA photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment